Silver Creek Elementary School welcomes new students!
In order to register, please send the following to us by email or contact the office to book an appointment (see contact info below):
- Registration form, 2 pages - Please click on the link below. It is fillable so you should be able to type onto it and take a photo
of it or print it.
- Student ID - Your student's Canadian birth certificate or Canadian passport. This required by the Ministry of Education in order
to register your student. If your child is not a Canadian citizen, please contact the office to find out what is required for ID.
- Student BC Services Card, both sides (formerly known as the Care Card). This is optional.
- Proof of Address for Parent/Guardian - Must include parent/guardian name and current address. Examples - driver's licence,
utility bill, rental agreement.
- Indigenous Student Form, page one - Please click on the link below and complete this form if your student has indigenous
Office Contact Info:
La Vern Klassen, Secretary